The Club Administrator is a back office, non customer facing role in the Club Operations team, responsible both for payments to external suppliers and the daily distribution of the Club’s loyalty offerings to members.
As a Club Administrator you will work to :
- Ensure supplier invoices are settled and documented
- Process applications from members and from staff on behalf of members, for a wide range of Club offers
- Assisting with inventory control of physical stock
- Other ad hoc tasks
- Good English - verbal and written skills
- Attention to details and problem-solving ability.
- Very familiar with using Excel / Google sheets
- Be service-oriented
- Some experience with using SQL (an advantage)