eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro is looking for a talented, passionate, and experienced HR Generalist to join our one-of-a-kind HR team. As an HR Generalist, you will be responsible for delivering end-to-end HR solutions. You will collaborate with managers to develop and implement HR strategy, effective workforce planning, training, and consulting. Our ideal candidate will address the business challenges and needs, see the big picture with a hands-on approach and have excellent communication skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Provide guidance on employee behaviour and conflict resolution, Mediate and resolve employee relations issues.
- Handle operational tasks for HR activities such as onboarding, new employees orientation etc’
- Consult managers and provide daily HR guidance, and mentor managers on employee development best practices.
- Analyze onboarding surveys, interviews and HR processes and make actionable recommendations based on data.
- Proactively identify organizational needs and offer HR solutions.
- Deliver and implement HR programs and policies, aligned with business strategy and priorities.
- Use experience, skills and knowledge of the HR industry to make an impact in key areas such as change management and employee engagement.
- Analyse data trends and metrics to inform business decisions.
- Participate in the final stages of the recruiting process while developing strong partnership with hiring managers and candidate advocacy.
Want to join? You must have:
- A great communicator with 2+ years’ HR experience preferably in the global high-tech industry
- Experience at Advisor level and consultancy skills.
- Proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels and all functions.
- MA degree from an established academic institution - preferred.
- Excellent coaching and relationship building skills.
- Solutions orientation balanced with delivery focus.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced business often going through continuous change.
- High-level English both written and spoken.
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.