eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is home to millions of traders and investors in 140 countries. Join our Marketing department and enjoy a professional, rewarding job atmosphere at a company that puts on emphasis on professional standards, while keeping the workplace fun. We offer competitive fees and great benefits for the right applicant.
What will you be doing?
- Build campaigns from A-Z
- Take part in creating marketing concepts
- Make sure the message is delivered properly
- Join the Marketing automation team, as a marketing specialist. We are looking for a team player to create, manage and optimize multi channel marketing campaigns.
- The role requires a combination of technical skills and a creative mind. Where you will be in charge of both creating the concept of the campaign and technically executing it. The execution will require basic knowledge in HTML/CSS.
- The daily routine will include mainly building campaigns, meaning defining the campaign, segment and personalization. This also includes Optimizing click, open and conversion rates. All of this is done by tracking, analyzing and testing.
- Proofread and make sure Grammar/spelling/structure/message is correct
- Manage multi language campaigns – Knowledge of other languages can be an advantage
- Create new automated campaign programs and maintain existing programs
- Find ideas and solutions for optimizing and improving internal processes
Want to join? If you
- B.Sc Industrial engineering / B.A Economics and management
- Attention to details
- Basic knowledge in Excel. SQL an advantage but not a must.
- Basic HTML and CSS
- Financial background - An advantage
- Good interpersonal skills - the role requires work with multiple departments
- Creative marketing orientation