Crypto Marketing Automation Leader
eToro Crypto team is looking for a Marketing Automation lead who will manage the entire communication with our crypto users through multiple channels.
The Crypto team is in charge of the entire group’s crypto related tasks across multiple platforms and products.
The Marketing Automation team is in charge of building and maintaining complex personalized communication flows, ad-hoc campaigns and all communication (both transactional and operational).
The position includes the challenge of establishing the marketing automation strategies and implementations of new products and platforms, as well as overseeing existing activities and driving the results of hard KPIs.
We are looking for an exceptional team player to lead marketing automation and retention for the crypto pillar.
The crypto marketing automation lead will be in charge of the following:
- Establishing an inspiring team environment with a culture of open communication, and leveraging the work of both the Crypto team and marketing automation team.
- Managing the priorities, tasks, and assignments.
- Initiate marketing campaigns and solutions targeted towards increasing retention rates, LTV, up-sell, late conversions and cross-sell.
- Maintain a regular reporting routine.
- Prioritize and manage requests from multiple requesters in the company and execute by themselves or through the relevant teams.
- Work in a complex multi-language/regulation/country environment.
- Build strategic cycles and implement them within the system; consistently track and report results.
- Be in charge of executing campaigns from A-Z: defining the need, opening the brief, approving the messaging and the target audience, and implementing on the systems
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role in the finance/gaming industry
- Ability to work under pressure, and handle multiple tasks and requesters
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Salesforce is a big advantage).
- Proven track record of creating life cycle journeys.
- Ability to create create reports and work with the BI team.
- Financially oriented.
- Good technical skills, and the ability to adapt to and learn new platforms.
- Experience with Google 360 and Salesforce marketing cloud solution a huge plus.