eToro is the world’s leading social investment platform, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, with the mission to empower people to grow their knowledge and wealth as part of a global community of investors.
As a Localization Coordinator you will be responsible for localizing all the marketing and product assets, to get the right message across every time. You will also be responsible for making sure that eToro’s products and marketing materials are adjusted to specific markets, providing our users worldwide with a stunning, local experience.
This is a dynamic, fast-paced, and deadline-driven work environment.
- Manage the translation of eToro’s products and marketing assets into 20+ languages and ensure their quality
- Collaborate with different stakeholders across eToro about product features, fixing known issues etc.
- Advise internal stakeholders on best practices for localizations
- Initiate research for international markets
- Map localization challenges at an early stage
- Identify product gaps for international markets and initiate solutions
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or a related field
- Strong English spoken and written
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated to learn.
- Self-starter, proactive and flexible; must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and with tight deadlines.
- Outstanding project management skills, demonstrated by the ability to coordinate between multiple interfaces.
- Have excellent attention to details
- Highly collaborative team player, comfortable with a dynamic working environment
- Excellent computer skills (specifically MS Office applications)
- Technical orientation. Experience in a TMS system – an advantage.
- Organized with strong multi-tasking and people skills
- Past experience in leading cross-company processes in the web/software industry or/and operating localization projects – an advantage.
This position is a full-time position
Entry level position and is suitable for newly graduated candidates