eToroX Devops Engineer
eToro is a leading global social investment network, offering millions of users to trade and invest
online in cryptocurrencies, securities and CFD whose underlying assets are currencies, commodities,
indices and stocks in a simple, transparent and more enjoyable way. Today, we empower over 18
million users in more than 140 countries worldwide to manage their funds through our innovative
online investment platforms and active trading community, with thousands of new accounts created
eToroX is the division within eToro that is responsible for the new Crypto/Blockchain products, and
executing eToro’s vision and strategy for the new Blockchain based economy.
Our current product portfolio includes: exchange for digital assets, asset tokenization, and digital
4+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
● Experience using technologies such as [RP]Kubernetes/Swarm, Terraform, Consul, and Vault
● Experience defining and maintaining CI/CD pipelines with tools such as Jenkins
● Experience with cloud platforms (GCP/Azure/AWS) - GCP Advantage, GCP+Azure- big advantage
● [RP] - Experience with creation and management of VM over cloud platform.
● Experience with logging and monitoring tools, such as Prometheus, ElasticDB, and Grafana
● Experience with the following or similar products: SQL databases, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Redis
● Experience with high-performance systems, such as trading platforms
● [RP] - strong knowledge of Network.