Head of Finance - Singapore
eToro was founded in 2007 with the vision of opening up the global markets so that everyone can trade and invest in a simple and transparent way. The eToro Group consists of the eToro platform, our multi-asset trading, and investment venue, eToroX, which manages our crypto wallet and exchange, and eToro Money which is our latest division working on the launch of the eToro card.
The eToro platform enables people to invest in the assets they want, from stocks and commodities to cryptoassets. We are a global community of more than seventeen million registered users who share their investment strategies, and anyone can follow the approaches of those who have been the most successful. Due to the simplicity of the platform users can easily buy, hold and sell assets, monitor their portfolio in real-time, and transact whenever they want.
eToro’s Singapore office is looking for a Head of Finance to manage and support Asia overall operations. You will be joining a growth environment with constantly changing challenges. The ideal candidate will have an extensive background in Finance, proven track record in successfully navigating financial operations in a regulated environment and strong analytical skills.
What you’ll be doing
- Preparation of all financial reporting for internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecasting, Research and Budgeting.
- Develop effective measures to track business performance
- Analysis of and identifications of trends, data to bring additional insights to the business
- Implementation, facilitation and management of cross border payments, settlements, and reconciliation.
- Setup and manage vendor management programs inclusive of risk controls.
- Effectively negotiate vendor contracts.
- Support our global operations.
- Create processes and systems that automate and reduce the effort needed to be able to respond to audits, and support regulatory and standardization audits.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance from four-year college or university, MBA/CPA is preferred
- 7-10 years of experience in a financial services organization, preferably in self-directed trading platforms or payments
- Advanced skill set with Excel
- You are a great communicator; both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional attention to the finest details and ability to learn new topics to the Nth degree.
- Proven enthusiasm for and/or knowledge of the equities and cryptocurrency landscape
- eToro trading account
- Monthly office celebrations
- Fun and vibrant working environment
- Wellbeing gifts and merchandise
This role will be based in our Singapore office. Candidates must have full working rights in Singapore.