eToro was founded in 2007 with the vision of opening up the global markets so that everyone can trade and invest in a simple and transparent way. The eToro Group consists of the eToro platform, our multi-asset trading, and investment venue, eToroX, which manages our crypto wallet and exchange, and eToro Money which is our latest division working on the launch of the eToro card.
The eToro platform enables people to invest in the assets they want, from stocks and commodities to cryptoassets. We are a global community of more than seventeen million registered users who share their investment strategies, and anyone can follow the approaches of those who have been the most successful. Due to the simplicity of the platform users can easily buy, hold and sell assets, monitor their portfolio in real-time, and transact whenever they want.
eToro’s Singapore office is looking for an Analyst who would like to work for a thriving, fast-growing, global Fintech and have a direct impact on the success of the Asia region. You will be joining a growth environment with constantly changing challenges. The ideal candidate will have an extensive and management background in Finance, proven track record in successfully navigating financial operations in a regulated environment and strong analytical skills.
What you’ll be doing
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Shine the light on customer behaviour and trading patterns
- Enable data-driven decision making and tracking of business performance.
- Use analytical skills and business judgment to identify and solve business problems
- Weekly forecasting and analysis for marketing and business performance.
- Develop end-user reports from scratch that support all the managers needs
- Excellent analytics skills and a passion for discovery
- SQL experience working with large data sets
- Ability to utilise Custom SQL in Tableau and to interpret/write Stored Procedures in SQL Server
- Excel Ninja (Pivot etc..)
- Experience working with BI / Data Visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Multitasking, know how to work in a high-pressure environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to present to Managers.
- Can do approach and a ‘get it done’ approach to life.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Working experience in an online/Internet (B2C prefer) company – Advantage
- Familiarity with A/B testing - Advantage
- eToro trading account
- Monthly office celebrations
- Fun and vibrant working environment
- Wellbeing gifts and merchandise
This role will be based in our Singapore office. Candidates must have full working rights in Singapore.