Compliance Marketing Associate
eToro USA is currently seeking a Compliance Marketing Associate. This is a unique opportunity to join our team to ensure that all retail communication complies with state and federal laws, rules and regulations, including FINRA and SEC rules, and internal standards.
What you will you do:
- This role will focus on the review and approval of marketing materials, promotions and social media content.
- Verification of accuracy as well as ensuring compliance with federal and state regulation as well as conforming with internal policies and high level of professional standards are the key functions of the role.
- The Marketing Compliance Associate will be expected to be aware of product development and corporate changes in a fast-moving environment.
Gets Involved in the following activities to ensure compliance with laws and regulations:
- Assists in reviewing and approving marketing material related to the US regulated entities
- Work with marketing and compliance teams related to marketing materials, affiliates, advertising and other related marketing initiatives.
- Correspond with applicable regulatory bodies for clarification of advertising regulations as needed. This may include SEC or FINRA
- Assist in researching and responding to comments and/or inquiries received from FINRA
- Strives for consistency of the reviews on an ongoing basis to ensure reviews are performed consistently across the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Three years relevant experience in compliance (advertising Compliance experience preferred)
- Series 24 FINRA registrations required within six months of hire date
- Knowledge and experience in regulatory compliance, including but not limited to UDAAP, BSA/AML compliance
- Good communications skills a must
- Ability to manage tight deadlines