eToro was founded in 2007 with the vision of opening up the global markets so that everyone can trade and invest in a simple and transparent way. The eToro Group consists of the eToro platform, our multi-asset trading, and investment venue, eToroX, which manages our crypto wallet and exchange, and eToro Money which is our latest division working on the launch of the eToro card.
The eToro platform enables people to invest in the assets they want, from stocks and commodities to cryptoassets. We are a global community of more than seventeen million registered users who share their investment strategies, and anyone can follow the approaches of those who have been the most successful. Due to the simplicity of the platform users can easily buy, hold and sell assets, monitor their portfolio in real-time, and transact whenever they want.
Due to the phenomenal success over the past few years, we’re currently expanding our global workforce. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a thriving, fast-growing, global Fintech and have a direct impact on the success of the UK region.
Reporting to the UK Head of Marketing, the UK Affiliate Manager will be based in our London, Canary Wharf office. Currently, there is complete flexibility to work from home, however, this may change at a later date.
Working on the UK region (UK and Ireland), the role will include both hands-on and strategic responsibilities and involve working very closely with the rest of the UK marketing team and the wider Affiliate team in our HQ in Tel Aviv.
● Full ownership of the UK Affiliate strategy including acquisition, retention, and onboarding of new affiliates and media partnerships.
● Working very closely with the global Affiliate team (based in Israel).
● Working very closely with the Mobile team to ensure alignment across all affiliates.
● Continually reviewing commercial agreements with all affiliate partners.
● Oversee all affiliate campaigns ensuring consistency in branding and messaging.
● Champion and deliver new initiatives to encourage both new affiliate applications and increased performance from existing partners.
● Establish and maintain strong affiliate relationships through regular contact.
● Working with the wider marketing team to arrange and host affiliate events.
● Ensure timely and accurate invoicing by agencies and affiliates.
● Monitor, analyse, and optimise campaign activity to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI and hit defined KPIs.
● Create and deliver affiliate monthly marketing reports and presentations to senior management.
● 3-7 years experience in a similar affiliate role (please note this is not a senior position)
● Excellent sales and negotiation skills
● Driven and results-orientated
● Analytical with strong reporting and presentation skills
● A self-starter and able to demonstrate that through past experience
● Fluent in English with strong written and verbal communication skills
● Thrives working under pressure in a fast-moving, challenging environment
● Excellent attention to detail
● Extremely organised and able to balance a multitude of ongoing projects and initiatives in a fast-paced environment
● Excellent communication skills
● Experience working within a regulated industry with an understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements.