Senior Back-End Engineer
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs.
Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing
platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and
Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on
field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence.
We promote an organizational culture which is
both professional and fun.
As a Senior Back End Engineer in the Engagement
team you will be responsible for leading the development of key features,
and shape the experience of millions of users.
These features include the platform's news
feed, stock/crypto search, stocks watchlist, personalization algorithms, and
These projects touch on all aspects of the
development lifecycle - from design, implementation, and testing to deployment
to production - for an exciting range of products and technologies.
- Lead the design and implementation of a
24/7 high scale distributed system.
- Proactively participate in every aspect of
the software development lifecycle of feature development, including input on
specifications, designs, implementation, test, optimization, and delivery.
- Own and lead collaborative efforts with
various stakeholders including Product, IT, and R&D teams.
- Become a technical leader; research and
promote new technologies and tools.
- Face technical challenges - performance,
fault-tolerance, security and live production issues.
- Write unit tests, integration tests and
- Be involved throughout our services life
cycle, and influence every step of the way.
- Join an amazing group of
- Proven experience in developing 24x7
mission critical server-side applications
- Proven experience with
- 5+ years development experience in C# /
- Knowledge and understanding of SW
- Results oriented, self-learner, problem
solver with 'can do' attitude
Desirable (Nice to have)
- Experience with cloud infrastructures such
as Microsoft Azure or AWS
- Experience developing .Net Core
- Experience with Kubernetes and Dockers
- Experience with CI/CD, Jenkins
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with TypeScript
- High coding standards - DDD, TDD,
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience working with various data
sources like MS SQL, Cosmos DB, Redis, RabbitMQ and more