Development Team Leader Trading
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
What you’ll be doing
- Own team delivery (~5 ppl), lead on both technical and project aspects, practice Agile/Scrum routines
- Lead the design, implementation and production ownership of 24/7, high-scale, fault-tolerance, micro-services.
- Handle technical challenges like performance, security and live production issues
- Collaborate with trading room and product manager to envision, execute, measure and improve delivery impact on business KPIs
- Collaborate and coordinate with other stakeholders, including: Data scientists, IT and other teams
- Nurture eToro core values: Openness, Quality, Enjoyable, Inventive, Simplicity
- Reports to Trading group manager
- Strong agile management skills
- Extensive experience in developing mission-critical systems
- Results oriented, self-learner, problem solver with 'can do' attitude
- Experience with C#, SQL Server, Redis and messaging system
- At least 5 years of experience in Software Development
- At least 4 years of team leading of more than 3 people
- Experienced with microservices design and cloud orientation
- Experienced with Fintech domain - Advantage.
Nice to have
- Strong C# experience (.NET 4.6/4.7 and .NET Core)
- Experience developing client side applications with Angular frameworks
- Kubernetes and Serverless techs (Azure oriented)
Machine-learning models integration knowledge