Product Manager, Trading
If you dare to change the world, keep reading!
Join our leading product team, passionate about creating the very best products eToro offers to its 10M users worldwide.
As a product manager, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking UI right before launch. .
The position calls for someone who can take initiative, work independently, enjoy working hard on a challenging environment and learn on the job quickly to make a difference.
As a product manager you will gather the business requirements from the company business owners and internal users, define roadmap, design and launch product features.
This role is focused on the Trading product domain.
What will you be doing
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all aspects of your products domain.
- Design, manage and launch new features that are all about increasing user engagement and our competitive edge.
- Develop a detailed product roadmap based on the company’s existing strategic plan, and manage all product milestones through agile workflow.
- Ensure that the engineering team, the testers, customer support and all people across the company know exactly where the product is, and where it is going.
- Work closely with Trading and customer service departments to identify new product needs.
- Work closely with the Engineering team to build new features and make changes and improvements as needed.
- Ensure that the product adheres to the highest standards of usability and quality.
- Create required deliverables for all project lifecycle phases, including project schedules, scope documents, mockups, wireframes and requirements.
- Track and measure user engagement and analyze results. Leverage data to optimize critical flows and user paths in order to increase conversion rates and overall growth.
- Proactively seek out, track and remove barriers to completing a project.
- Drive people and projects through pure leadership and passion to the products you own.
Want to join? If you:
- Have a track record launching things successfully, on time.
- Tell us what you launched and how you made a difference.
- Have strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate between technical and non-technical personnel.
- Have the ability to understand and take ownership of complex processes and business needs and translate them to simple, effective and scalable product solutions.
- Great interpersonal relations and ability to collaborate with multiple functions.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting systems.
- Have knowledge or background in Finance and/or experience in Trading.
- Have a proven ability to manage and follow up on multiple concurrent tasks and requests on tight deadlines.
- Have knowledge and love for technology, design, mobile, social and online trends.
- Familiar with project management procedures and methodology, especially requirements management, planning, scheduling and agile methodologies.
It will also be nice if you:
- Have a B.S./B.A. in Computer Science or a degree in a related field.
- Have knowledge or background in Blockchain and/or experience in Trading Crypto.
- Have Experience with designing and launching consumer web products.
- Have knowledge or experience with UX/UI design.
Besides that you must possess the following qualities and skills:
- A self-starter with an initiative personality.
- Ability to work well with interfaces as well as work independently.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Passionate about user experience.
- Ability to think outside the box and come with great initiatives.
- Phenomenal learning abilities.
This position is a full time position