Compliance Data Analyst
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
What will you be doing?
- Support Compliance activity in the company
- Use analytical skills and business judgment to identify and solve compliance challenges
- Develop end-user reports from scratch that support all the business unit needs
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Enable data-driven decision making and tracking of compliance trends
- Identify data anomalies as they relate to Compliance/ AML initiatives, different regulations, and industry best practices for compliance analysis.
- Assist other members of the Compliance Unit, data management efforts, and other company employees to maintain and implement the most effective means of meeting the company's policies and other transaction analysis and reporting requirements.
- Work effectively with multiple complex data sources and technical analytical tools/resources.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, establishing cooperative and collaborative working relationships.
Want to join? If you have
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position in BI team/ Data Analysis team/ compliance function
- Extensive SQL experience working with large data sets
- Excellent analytics skills
- Multitasking, know how to work in a high-pressure environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to present to Managers.
- Working experience in a financial institution or consulting companies/ MUST
- Experience in analyzing and transforming data into impactful visual insights (Tableau, Looker or other)
- Experience with Google Analytics 360 / Google Big Query – Strong Advantage
- Knowledge of Python (or similar languages) for data manipulation & analysis. – Advantage
- High level of English.