Senior RegTech QA
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
- Be part of the data engineering team bridging the data department and core developers
- Be the advocate of quality and testing in the team
- Hands-on involvement in all phases of product development, including planning, design, implementation, and execution of manual and automated tests, defect logging and verification and reporting results.
- Work on core business issues.
- Create and maintain QA Test Plans and Test Runs by QA Methodologies.
- Perform manual testing and verification over data features and business reports
- Produce analytics over test results
- At least 3 years of experience as a QA engineer on data-based products
- Vast Experience with SQL and DB platforms
- experience (military/academic) analyzing big data sets must
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Independent, a fast learner with a “can do” attitude
- Know your way around the quality process providing testing strategy , STD and STP.
- Experience with testing enterprise and big data products
- Familiarity with Test management tools (Xray, Testrail etc’)
- Experience with Regtech processes and platforms
- Experience Financial Reporting testing
- Knowledge in Python – considerable advantage, technical approach to learn
- Experience with SSIS and Azure Data Factory