eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture that is both professional and fun.
What will you be doing?
- Use analytical skills and business judgment to identify and solve business problems
- Lead strategic projects with the Business units to improve KPI’s
- Develop end-user reports from scratch that support all the business unit needs
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Enable data-driven decision making and tracking of business performance.
Want to join? If you have
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position in BI team/ Data Analysis team
- Extensive SQL experience working with large data sets
- Excellent analytics skills
- Multitasking, know how to work in a high-pressure environment
- Can do Approach & Independent
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to present to Managers.
- Working experience in an online/Internet (B2C prefer) company - Strong Advantage
- Experience in analyzing and transforming data into impactful visual insights (Tableau, Looker or other)
- Excel Ninja
- Knowledge of Python (or similar languages) for data manipulation & analysis. – Advantage
- Experience with Google Analytics 360 / Google Big Query – Advantage
- Strong Attention to details
- High level of English.