Social Media Manager - Italian
We are seeking a native Italian speaker to join our amazing team as a Social Media Manager!
We are looking for an experienced contributor, passionate about social media and innovative brand communication, and a creative storyteller.
This role will help refine and execute strategies to develop our brand online, grow our social channels, increase content reach and engagement, leverage user generated content, and optimize money spent on social channels, and be the brand voice on all social media channels.
The ideal candidate must be driven and self-motivated, have knowledge of brand marketing and financial/Tech markets and possess proven track record of large-scale efforts on social media and marketing.
This position is a full-time position working Monday - Friday
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Create compelling and engaging content daily across multiple platforms while building meaningful relationships. Required content writing skills.
- Work with design & video teams to generate visually engaging content.
- Passionate about social media tools and up to date with best practices.
- Follow up on day-to-day financial market news and promote the top stories on internal & external social networks.
- Analyze all social media data and adjust content to ensure maximum engagement. Measure the campaign’s success.
- Ability to work and adjust work for different regions in the world.
- Design and execute a cross-channel social content calendar that leverages the strategy and strengths of eToro Brand.
- Respond quickly and must be flexible.
- Identify and engage with influencers to increase overall brand awareness across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Linkedin.
- Act as a proactive partner to all of Marketing teams.
- Track benchmarks and set campaign KPIs.
- Participate in the development of paid social strategy; partner with the SEM team and support other social initiatives as needed.
- Serve as an internal champion and expert in social policy as it relates to employees, user-generated content, privacy, contests and campaigns, etc.
- Actively contribute to social media risk and crisis management.
- Develop Facebook live streams to promote market events.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 2+ years’ social media marketing experience.
- Strong command of social platforms, popular listening tools, and industry-standard publishing tools.
- Native Italian- a Must! Plus, good command of English
- Excellent writing skills; strong editing skills with attention to detail, spelling and grammar must be perfect.
- Hands-on experience in marketing, especially content marketing.
- Design savvy with basic hands-on abilities.
- Self-starter and a fast executioner with a hands-on approach, good instincts for prioritization and the ability to work under a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- A creative thinker that can work independently.
- Creative storyteller.
- Clever problem solver.
- Effective time and project management skills.
- Excellent work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Able to work cross-functionally across many groups in the company.
- Able to conduct analysis of statistical information.
- Willing to work around the clock when needed.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
- Curiosity and ability to research.
- Sense of humor and friendly.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Passion for finance and tech.
- Financial / Analytics background - A plus
- Experience working at a digital advertising agency - A plus
- Paid Performance Media experience - A plus
- Advanced degrees in communication, marketing, finance or a related field.
- Copywriting experience - a significant advantage.
- Excel and data analysis skills are helpful for this position.
- Hands-on knowledge of digital media tools – Digital photography, basic Photoshop/photo editing skills, knowledge of apps commonly used for creating social content; basic video creation/editing skills.
- Additional Languages.
- Knowledge in the influencer marketing spaces.