CTO Project Manager
The CTO Project manager will orchestrate and lead large-scale projects that span organizational boundaries, involving business, product and technology stakeholders.
Managing projects in the CTO domain means you will be part of initiating, planning and executing technical projects across the entire R&D organization. These projects will span data strategy, new architectures, scaling, new tools and any other technical oriented projects in the organization.
The project manager will be in charge of the delivery on time of the domain under his/her responsibility, communication and synchronization with other domain’s program managers/product managers/verticals (arch, security, IT), process implementation and tracking and risk management.
- Build execution plan while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value
- control all the project's activities and its progress in a result-oriented manner
- Ensure execution of management decisions and priorities - Understands the company and its line of business, and is able to translate the company vision into a project vision
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders: Development, security, IT, architecture, Product, customer support, 3rd party partner/providers and other PJM. Define and manage integration plans
- organize and lead project status and working meetings
- Communicate clearly and transparently projects status across the organization internally and externally
- proactively identify and resolve project conflicts - Manage and mitigate deviations from plans
- Continue evolving and developing the methodology together with the rest of the team using a continuous improvement mindset
- 5+ years of proven experience as an R&D project/program manager
- Can do attitude mindset, ability to push tasks/projects through
- Ability to facilitate, organize, and coordinate in a collaborative manner
- Proven experience in planning and executing program plans spanning multiple teams and integration points till completion
- Proven experience in process definition and implementation
- Articulate and able to clearly convey messages and statuses. You should feel equally comfortable discussing low level technical details with engineers as well as executive summary recaps with management
- Technical background with experience in software development of large scale projects/programs (Team/group lead - an advantage)
- Experienced in Agile project management & collaboration tools such as Atlassian/ MS Project (JIRA expert an advantage)
- Software engineering degree or equivalent