Back End Team Leader eToroX
eToro is a leading global social investment network, offering millions of users to trade and invest online in cryptocurrencies, securities and CFD whose underlying assets are currencies, commodities, indices and stocks in a simple, transparent and more enjoyable way. Today, we empower over 20 million users in more than 140 countries worldwide to manage their funds through our innovative online investment platforms and active trading community, with thousands of new accounts created every day.
eToroX is the division within eToro that is responsible for the new Crypto/Blockchain products, and executing eToro’s vision and strategy for the new Blockchain based economy.
Our current product portfolio includes: exchange for digital assets, asset tokenization, and digital wallets.
● Lead the design and development of 24/7 high throughput and low latency trading components
● Write technical design documents and take part in design review meetings
● Face technical challenges - performance, fault-tolerance, security and live production issues
● Communicate and coordinate with all stakeholders (Business,Product,Security,PM)
● Take responsibility for development best practices and quality inside the team
● Build and mentor team members
● 5+ years of management experience in large companies
● 5+ years experience in developing C# or other high level language (JAVA,C++) - Must
● Experienced with SQL, Redis, Kafka or Rabbit MQ - Must
● Experience in designing distributed, highly available and high scale systems in a cloud environment - Must
● Experience with low latency system - Big advantage
● Experience with FIX Protocol, trading and FinTech - Big advantage
● Works well in a team environment and is able to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements.
● Results oriented, self-learner, problem solver with 'can do' attitude
Important Experience: Low Latency, High Performance, High Throughput, High Availability