eToro is seeking a full-time, native English-speaking content writer. Join a team that is well-rounded and is a linchpin in the marketing department of one of Israel’s fastest-growing tech companies.
eToro, the world’s leading social trading platform, isn’t just home to over 15 million users, it is also home to more than 1,000 eTorians worldwide. We encourage and reward personal growth, forward-thinking and individuality.
If you’re a wordsmith who likes to deep dive into data and analysis and produces quality content, then this position is for you. You will create long-form content, such as blog posts, newsletters and presentations, which will be of the highest quality and on tight deadlines.
What will you be doing?
- You may start your day with producing a summary of recent financial news to be sent to customers, continue with writing a blog post about the latest trend in online stock investment and finish with creating an email that will inform clients of a new feature.
- You will have to handle multiple content briefs simultaneously and deliver each one on time, without compromising on quality.
- Write, edit, and produce intelligent B2C content that will help eToro maintain and grow its reputation as a fintech leader and financial literacy promoter.
- Leverage SEO recommendations and insights from content distribution platforms, such as Taboola, to enhance the content creation process.
- Native written English — a must
- Flawless writing skills, free of spelling and grammatical mistakes — a must
- At least three years of experience in creative content writing
- Familiarity with WordPress and other content management systems — an advantage
- Experience in financial writing — an advantage
- An ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills