The PMO will be responsible for oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of projects in the compliance domain.
Fully understand the task while occasionally write a one-pager with the business requirements.
Help the senior director of compliance overseas the domain.
Leading multiple small to large projects while working closely with a matrix development team.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for the compliance domain.
- Create detailed monthly to quarterly work plans which identity and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the projects on time
- Define the scope of the quarterly planning in collaboration with the business owner, product and R&D group leader.
- Oversee the planning and implementation of multiple projects across multiple departments and teams
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Technical background with understanding or hands-on experience in software development projects
- Minimum of three years prior experience as a Project Manager in R&D projects
- Experience in Agile environments
- Experience in full software development project life-cycles
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communications and human skills
- Advantage: PMO Certification