Talent Acquisition Specialist - APAC
Are you ready to join the most exciting global Fintech company? eToro is a leading global social investment network, offering millions of users to trade and invest online in a simple, transparent and more enjoyable way!
We are looking for a talented individual to join our amazing Talent Acquisition team. If you are passionate about recruitment, diligent, intelligent, autodidact, meticulous, and proactive, this is a GREAT opportunity for you!
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the eToro family covering the APAC region.
Who are you?
You love finding the right person for the right job. You know that the right people are what make us successful. You have a few years of recruiting behind you – preferably for Fintech / Technological organizations. You might have some higher education in Human Resources or a related field. You think technology makes work more efficient, so you’ve mastered the use of an ATS. You work with a sense of urgency, but still pay attention to the details. You enjoy collaboration and working with a team, but also can produce quality work independently. You listen and ask hard questions. You are enthusiastic. You are a relationship builder.
Essential Responsible Areas:
- Manages full life-cycle recruitment process from strategy discussion through offer acceptance, while providing value-added guidance and coaching on all aspects of the hiring process to ensure the right talent is selected for the right role at the right time.
- Serves as candidate selection subject matter expert and trains hiring teams on the best in class recruiting process, competency selection and behavioral based interviewing.
- Acts as a thought partner to the HR Manager APAC in supporting strategic partnership to the businesses on all Talent Acquisition related activities.
- Leverages labor market expertise; develops recruitment strategies using various sourcing techniques including developing and activating candidate pipelines, leveraging technology, research and social media/search engine channels to address senior and hard to fill positions.
- Utilizes data analytics and knowledge of complex recruitment issues (i.e. labor market supply/demand, workforce trends, competitive intelligence, eToro’s employment brand position) to identify creative ways to solve problems and to influence and advise business leaders & HR on strategic talent decisions.
- Builds networks to find qualified passive candidates through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees.
- Researches, recommends, and executes new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting. Develops a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Job related experience for 2-4 years, as a recruitment professional, preferably in global, hi-tech organization/s. Fintech experience is a great advantage.
- Demonstrated success in developing and deploying recruiting strategies for hard to fill roles.
- Demonstrated experience using resume databases, internet search tools and social networking to find and attract top talent. Documented history of strategic, proactive recruiting.
- Consultative approach to partnering and collaborating with Talent Acquisition, HR, and Hiring managers.
- Experience utilizing an Applicant Tracking system.
- Knowledge of all applicable laws, regulations and procedures.
- Ability to multitask in a high performing work environment.
- High level of English - both verbal and written.
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- eToro trading account with a start up balance of $1,000.00 USD
- Hybrid work from home/office model
- A full at home office set up
- Monthly office celebrations
- Fun and vibrant working environment
- Wellbeing gifts and merchandise
This role will be based in our Sydney office. Candidates must have full working rights in Australia.