eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, with over 6 million users from over 180 countries. Founded in 2007, eToro was created to make online trading available to anyone, from beginners to experienced traders and is now pioneering crypto currency trading.
eToro encourages responsible, sustainable trading, operating in full transparency and constantly making you aware of the risks involved in trading. eToro is regulated by both the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySEC).
eToro is partnered with Chinese Venture Capital firm Ping An (since 2014), and Russian banking company Sberbank (since 2016). Since 2009, eToro has raised funds from leading investors, such as CommerzVentures, Spark Capital, Social Leverage, BRM Capital, and Cubit Investments.
Services team develops and owns a full suite of APIs and distributed systems comprising eToro key offerings. We engaged in a wide range of domains and use cutting edge cloud technologies to support the company growth....and we do it all fast!
What will you be doing?
- Design and develop 24/7 high scale APIs and distributed system using Microsoft Azure cloud, C#, RabbitMQ, Redis and more
- Write unit tests, integration tests and CI/CD scripts
- Own, monitor and improve our services in production
- Lead design effort; write technical design documents and held design review meetings
- Own and lead collaborative efforts with various stake holders including: Product, IT, Dev. teams
- Be a technical leader; research and promote new technologies and tools
- Face technical challenges - performance, fault-tolerance, security and live production issues
- Be involved throughout our services life cycle, influence every step of the way
- Be part of an amazing fast-paced team
Want to join? If you
- Experienced in developing distributed, highly available and high scale RESTful APIs - Must
- Work well in a team environment and be able to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements
- Proven leadership and delivery as tech lead
- Results oriented, self-learner, problem solver with 'can do' attitude
- Proficient in C#, performance improvement and SQL
- Experienced with cloud technologies; preferably Microsoft Azure - Advantage
- Experienced with Redis, RabbitMQ, NoSQL, NodeJs - Preferred
- Minimum 7 years experience