eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
Services team develops and owns a full suite of APIs and distributed systems comprising eToro key offerings. We engaged in a wide range of domains and use cutting edge cloud technologies to support the company growth....and we do it all fast!
What you’ll be doing
- Design and develop 24/7 high scale APIs and distributed system using Microsoft Azure cloud, C#, RabbitMQ, Redis and more
- Write unit tests, integration tests and CI/CD scripts
- Own, monitor and improve our services in production
- Lead design effort; write technical design documents and held design review meetings
- Own and lead collaborative efforts with various stake holders including: Product, IT, Dev. teams
- Be a technical leader; research and promote new technologies and tools
- Face technical challenges - performance, fault-tolerance, security and live production issues
- Be involved throughout our services life cycle, influence every step of the way
- Be part of an amazing fast-paced team
Want to join? If you
- Experienced in developing distributed, highly available and high scale RESTful APIs - Must
- Work well in a team environment and be able to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements
- Proven leadership and delivery as tech lead
- Results oriented, self-learner, problem solver with 'can do' attitude
- Proficient in C#, performance improvement and SQL
- Experienced with cloud technologies; preferably Microsoft Azure - Advantage
- Experienced with Redis, RabbitMQ, NoSQL, NodeJs - Preferred
- Minimum 7 years experience