● Create the best travel experience for eToro employees globally.
● Manage and coordinate all aspects of business travel thus ensuring that eToro staff can travel safely and cost effectively. Based on practical experience
● Ownership of eToro travel policy and where appropriate make improvements to procedural framework to ensure compliance with the Travel policy
● Serve as a single point of contact (SPOC) between travel agencies, employees, and managers
● Advise travelers and assist with any specialized travel documents such as visas, passports, COVID testing, etc.
● Budget monitoring of all travel aspects
● Conclude quarterly reviews of travel management company performance.
● Invoices approval responsibility
● Work closely with suppliers, and others inside and outside the company
● Establish corporate agreements with Airlines and Hotel chains and continuously review, compare, and renegotiate hotel rates
● Analyze trends, and make recommendations and reporting data to improve processes and necessary
● Drive the increased adoption of online travel bookings
● Develop and adapt travel related training material and arrange and provide training for travel bookers.
● 3-5 years’ experience in similar positions
● At least 3 years’ experience working at travel agencies
● Full knowledge in CombTAS system (must)
● Fluent English speaking, reading and writing
● Commitment to availability in flexible hours
● Understanding of travel systems
● Experienced working with corporate agreements
● Accurate and detail oriented
● Excellent communication skills
● Ability to work in a dynamic & under pressure working environment
● Team player
● Proven track record in providing travel efficiencies