Risk & Compliance Data Analyst
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture that is both professional and fun.
What will you be doing?
- Use analytical skills and business judgment to identify and solve business problems
- Develop end-user reports to support the needs of the Risk and Compliance function in Australia
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Enable data-driven decision making and tracking of business performance
- 3-4 years’+ experience in data analytics
- Strong understanding of the financial services industry
- Demonstrated experience in converting data into business insights
- Excellent analytics skills
- Extensive SQL experience working with large data sets
- Excel Ninja (Pivot etc..)
- Experience working with BI / Data Visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Knowledge of Python (or similar languages) for data manipulation & analysis
- Familiarity with A/B testing
- Ability to multitask in a high-pressure, fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to present to Managers and Directors.
- Self driven with a can do approach
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong English language written and verbal communication skills