eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
What you’ll be doing
- Participate in software’s test automation development to ensure the highest level of quality.
- Create server side test automation scenarios and increase test coverage to replace manual testing.
- Execute test automation scenarios and analyze the results
- Work closely with the development and product teams.
- Become a test automation API authority and support the team
- Create and generate test automation plans for different test projects covering all aspects of project’s functionality and regression. Document and share all new developed abilities
Want to join? If you
- Have at least 3 years of experience in API test automation development using C#/Java
- Have at least 2 year experience in manual testing or a highly developed quality awareness
- Have knowledge in SQL
- Good understanding of software testing theory and methodologies
- Possess a broad overview outlook of the system
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills.
It will also be nice if you
- Have Computer Science / similar degree.
- Know your way around unit tests, integration tests, and data validation
- Have knowledge of NUnit or similar unit test framework
- Have experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Have experience with Cloud / SaaS based enterprise software platforms.
- Obtain an obsessive desire to find and squash every bug
- Have Trading/Forex/Finance background