Senior Fullstack Engineer Ciklum
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We offer competitive fees and an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
On behalf of eToro, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Full Stack .NET Software Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Join our team and be part of a highly dynamic and challenging environment using cutting-edge technologies. You will be designing and implementing financial oriented, large scale distributed systems.
- Own & lead the technical solution and delivery to our customers.
- Design and develop 24/7 high scale APIs and distributed system using Microsoft Azure cloud, C#, RabbitMQ, Redis and more
- Own, monitor and improve our services in production
- Be a technical leader; research and promote new technologies and tools
- Face technical challenges – performance, fault-tolerance, security and live production issues
- Play an active role in requirements definition and systems analysis
- Collaborate with Product, Finance and Legal departments on day to day basis
- Be part of an amazing fast-paced team
- Work well in a team environment and be able to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements
- Results oriented, self-learner, problem solver with ‘can do’ attitude
- Experienced with cloud technologies; preferably Microsoft Azure – Advantage
- Have minimum 5 years experience developing with C#, .NET
- Experienced with Fintech industry and/or compliance domain – Advantage.
What's in it for you
- Working with the latest technologies
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in world-known and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions