Junior Affiliate Marketing Manager
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro AU is looking for a Junior Affiliate Manager to be responsible for supporting the growth of eToro’s affiliate program in APAC by engaging with new and existing affiliates, supporting affiliate on-boarding experience, strengthening and expanding relationships and providing tools and resources needed for their success and satisfaction. This role will also support other marketing functions such as data reporting, project management, and business development and will be reporting directly to the AU Marketing manager as well as liaise with HQ Global affiliate team
What you’ll be doing:
- Engage with new affiliates through various channels.
- Responsible of optimization and ROI analysis for affiliates.
- Support marketing affiliates on-boarding experience.
- Service existing affiliates with effective and timely responses to their needs.
- Provide education to marketing affiliates about eToro’s tools and resources that they can leverage to be more successful.
- Collect and present performance data relevant to Marketing management.
- Support promotion execution and payments.
- Support IL office team Initiatives.
Want to join?
- 2+ years of experience as Affiliate Manager
- Experience in a consumer-facing brand, preferably in fintech or financial services
- Intellectual curiosity for cryptocurrency and blockchain space in addition to share/stock market
- Experience in different channels of marketing, preferably social & growth marketing.
- Demonstrate ability to manage projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail
- Strong negotiation skills