Director of US Operations
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
Reporting to the Global Operations Senior Director, you will have strategic and operational responsibility for the day-to-day work of eToro US Operations. You will both own specific operational domains and partner closely with our Executive team and work across Operations, Compliance, Product, and teams to drive key initiatives forward. A key part of your role will be to observe the operation rhythm of the company and anticipate issues before they become critical problems. You will be expected to wear multiple hats, work cross-functionally and solve business challenges to deliver our business roadmap. You will manage a small local team of direct reports while driving delivery of services with the global organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide decision support for the management team on critical strategy questions for the growth of the US Operations
- Manage partner relationships, particularly for banking, payment processors and critical operational vendors and ensure service delivery
- Oversee compliance, risk and payment operations in coordination with global operations
Want to join? You’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
- 10+ years of experience at a top consulting firm or a fintech firm
- Experience in fintech or other regulated industries
- Intellectual curiosity for the cryptocurrency and blockchain space.
- Authorized to work in the United States.