Client Relationship Manager
The Popular Investor Relationship Manager position will be responsible for managing the one-on-one business relationship of a group of eToro’s Popular Investors (eToro’s marketplace for talented and experienced investors). The focus will be on helping them to grow and retain their AUM (assets-under management) and business on the platform.
This position presents an opportunity to grow in the FinTech industry within online investment management and play an integral role within our investment unit. This is a full-time junior level position.
What will you be doing?
- Work within eToro’s Investment Unit, working with eToro’s most followed investors on the social network helping them on a one-on-one level grow their AUM and build their business on the eToro platform.
- Assist in sales and marketing campaigns for the specific Popular Investors, ensuring they are active business partners, brand ambassadors, thought leaders in the markets and building their investment network on the eToro platform.
- Manage and strengthen the client relationship by ensuring customer service related issues are settled efficiently and proactively and queries and questions are answered professionally in a timely manner.
Want to Join? If you:
- Have at least 2 years of experience in an investor relations, client relationship role in a financial services institution, asset manager or family office.
- Hold a bachelor's degree in finance, business, marketing or a related field
- Have a very high level of English, both written and spoken and an additional language; French, German, Italian or Spanish would be highly valued.
- Be comfortable & confident interacting with clients by phone on a daily and ongoing basis.
- Have a knowledge of investing, different financial asset classes, capital markets and different investment strategies.
- Have familiarity with CRM tools, such as Salesforce.
- Be sales driven and have a customer service orientation.
- Have an understanding of basic marketing acquisition channels, such as affiliate marketing and social media acquisition.
- Have a ‘can do approach” attitude, be performance, data driven and results oriented.
- Demonstrate strong organizational, communication and people skills along with the ability to prioritise under pressure.
- Have a good attention to detail.
It will also be nice if you have:
- Additional language (in addition to Hebrew & English)
- Have a fintech background and familiarity with financial innovation.