This is an opportunity to work on a product that is empowering people all
around the globe
After nine months of exploding growth, with 300,000 members across 180 countries, we
have one of the largest and global digital communities out there, and we are looking to
grow even more!
The Role You’ll Play
● You’ll create, update and guard all of the open-source design and user experience
● You’ll personally contribute design across all project’s digital products (Wallet,
Protocol, Community Hub, How-To portal, financial education product.
● Take product input: docs, user psychology analysis, napkin drawings and
flowcharts and make them into cross-platform (Desktop/iOS/Android) designs
that delight the member community
● Design new features and take concepts through to production - from prototypes
● Make GoodDollar experience useful for billions
What’s Important to Us
● You are a kick-ass designer who is interested in the future of money and bringing
more financial opportunities to more people
● You can read process/workflows drawings and can visualise them in your brain
● You are fully digitally focused, with a unique style and you want to express it.
● You know how to get other kick-ass illustrators, 3d artists and pixel builders to
support your work.
What would be even cooler? If you
● Have designed for +1m users
● Can talk about funnels through any Analytics tool (We use Amplitude)
● Can speak with Users
● Can Code (a bit)
● Can Blog
● Fully open-source Web3 project.
● Social Impact project: one of the only project's in crypto that has doing good for
others as its core mission.
● Highly influential role and the ability to make a big impact, working with a strong,
● We trust you to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
● Hands-on ability using all major visual tools (Figma, Photoshop)
● Experience working with Design Systems (Errors, User messages, Walk-me)
● A/B testing environment mentality
● Ability to simplify complicated user and technical stories into frictionless user
● In-depth understanding of UI & UX patterns. Up-to-date with the latest UI trends
● Ability to provide design guidelines and component library in a highly
professional and organized way
● Positive communication and interpersonal skills