The Marketing Localization Coordinator will be responsible for localization of all marketing materials to a variety of regions and languages, maintaining relationships and workflow with translation agencies and in-house language owners, creating and maintaining a glossary, coordinating part of the marketing projects, handling payments to suppliers, etc.
This position is an opportunity to be part of the Marketing Operations Team and get involved in many aspects of the cross-department marketing activities.
What will you do?
- Handle outsourcing of projects to translation agencies and coordinate internally with language owners
- Track and control the company's localization budget
- Negotiate, coordinate and execute localization's priorities, schedules and rates
- Work with internal teams to establish efficient workflows and continuously improve processes
- Maintain Translation Memory and Glossary files
- Conduct Quality Control checks on projects and proofreading as needed
- Coordinate a high number of tasks concurrently
- Work under tight deadlines
- Handle additional Marketing Operations projects
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Fluent English
- Proficient computer skills (Google Drive, Gmail, MSOffice applications)
- Technical orientation
- Strong organizational skills, along with the ability to prioritize under pressure
In addition, you must also possess the following qualities:
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
Additional native language
This position is full-time