eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
What you’ll be doing
- Plan and develop Front-end and Backend automation to ensure the highest level of quality of the developed product
- Work closely with developers to ensure they design testable solutions and review their unit tests
- Developing testing frameworks from scratch
- Enhance the automation infrastructure as needed
- Be part of a full-stack team
- Become the quality expert of the team
- Have at least 5 years of experience in software development / Automation using C# or Java
- Experience in developing both UI automation (preferably using Selenium) and Backend (REST API) test automation
- Good Object-Oriented design skills
- Know your way around Unit / Integration / Component testing
It will also a big advantage if you have:
- Experience in building and/or maintaining CI/CD pipelines, with tools such as Jenkins / Azure DevOps, etc.
- Have good knowledge in SQL
- Experience in working with cloud providers such as Azure (big advantage) / AWS / Google Cloud, and with a micro-services architecture
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in manual testing and good understanding of software testing theory and methodologies
- Possess a broad overview outlook of the system
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Have experience with Agile development methodologies
- Have Trading/Forex background.