Client Facing Manager
eToro was founded in 2007 with the vision of opening up the global markets so that everyone can trade and invest in a simple and transparent way. The eToro Group consists of the eToro platform, our multi-asset trading, and investment venue, eToroX, which manages our crypto wallet and exchange, and eToro Money which is our latest division working on the launch of the eToro card.
The eToro platform enables people to invest in the assets they want, from stocks and commodities to cryptoassets. We are a global community of more than seventeen million registered users who share their investment strategies, and anyone can follow the approaches of those who have been the most successful. Due to the simplicity of the platform users can easily buy, hold and sell assets, monitor their portfolio in real-time, and transact whenever they want.
eToro’s Singapore office is currently looking for a Client Facing Manager to join our team. This full-time role requires the successful candidate to provide leadership, coaching and performance development for our existing account managers.
What you’ll be doing
- Use your leadership ability and communication skills to engage and motivate the team to deliver results and achieve target
- Identify continuous improvement initiatives and help shape the delivery of the client experience
- Facilitating performance planning, reviews and development plans for all team members
- Analysing Team Performance as a whole and motivate team to achieve the company KPI's
- Developing team members through effective planned and real time coaching, provide constructive feedback, counsel and recognise achievements
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in delivery of services
- Utilise your problem solving and decision-making skills to manage escalated client enquiries
- Knowledge of financial markets including equities, CFD's, ETF's, cryptocurrencies and commodities essential.
- Significant experience digital wealth management and customer relationship environment in Asia and Europe
- Operating in a data heavy environment and knowledge of Salesforce, Tableau
- Demonstrated ability to work across cultures
- At least 5+ years leadership experience in a sales /retention role
- Experience across different roles in financial services is an advantage
- Outstanding coaching skills with demonstrable record of success
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Highly developed organisation and prioritisation skills
- The ability to think outside of the box to innovate, collaborate, plan and implement ideas
- Ability to problem solve and demonstrate analytical and decision making skills
- Language capability is an advantage
- This is a challenging and exciting position with the ability to grow within the company.
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- eToro trading account
- Fun and vibrant working environment
- Wellbeing gifts and merchandise
This role will be based in our Singapore office. Candidates must have full working rights in Singapore.