Acquisition Marketing Manager
eToro is the leading global investment platform that makes online trading and investing accessible to everyone. More than 15 million global users are already using eToro’s platform to participate in markets old and new, including traditional stocks and commodities to cutting-edge cryptoassets. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s U.S. is looking for a Acquisition Marketing Manager. This role will be responsible for supporting the growth of eToro’s US paid and performance marketing channels as well as other marketing initiatives. The Acquisition Marketing Manager will manage the US team’s relationships with our internal SEM teams, media buying teams, and affiliate teams, responsible for managing all operational aspects of these channels for the US. This role will also support other marketing functions like strategy, execution, and reporting.
The ideal candidate will be a marketer with 3-6 years experience with the ability to create actionable strategies and optimize based on data analysis. Experience as a manager is also preferred. We offer a competitive salary and a full suite of benefits. This role reports to the US Senior Marketing Manager.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage relationship with internal global teams that manage the hands-on execution of SEM, paid social, display, affiliates, media buying, and other performance marketing channels.
- Work with global team to plan, engage, and execute acquisition campaigns
- Negotiate media buy with major networks and manage media campaigns to meet ROI goals
- Strategize, manage, and monitor performance-marketing campaigns focused on email marketing and promotional strategies.
- Manage the content, testing, and optimization pipeline for all performance marketing channels
- Collect and present performance data to stakeholders
- Maintain a clear project management log to track open items, due dates and responsibilities.
Want to join? You’ll need:
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4-7 years of relevant work experience in a consumer-facing brand, preferably in B2C fintech
- Intellectual curiosity for the cryptocurrency and investing
- Experience in different channels of marketing, preferably growth marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask multiple projects at the same time