Market/ Macro Analyst
The Market/Macro Analyst position will be responsible for providing global macro-economic analysis and sector-level market analysis in coordination with eToro’s Market Analysts, Communication Teams and Chief Investment Officer, to provide eToro’s clients with professional market insights and updates.
This position presents an opportunity to grow in the FinTech industry and be an integral part of eToros’ Investment Team.
What will you be doing?
- Work in the trading department, within the Investment Team, helping to retain and grow the Assets-Under-Management/Administration (AUM/AUA) of eToro’s Investment Offering.
- Sync with eToro’s internal and external analysts on the company’s market narrative.
- Oversee the go-to-market strategy of eToro’s market analysis considering company/team targets and goals.
- Provide global PR regular market updates (daily/weekly).
- spokesperson of eToro’s market content/analysis both internally and externally.
- Work with eToro’s content editor in providing video content, such as market updates/webinars and collaboration with 3rd parties.
- Ensure that relevant content reaches the eToro end user both via client facing departments and automation teams.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in a financial services institution/fintech company analysing the markets and providing market content.
- Hold a bachelor's degree in finance, economics or a related field.
- A strong knowledge of financial markets and a day-to-day passion and enthusiasm for current affairs.
- Ability to analyse financial markets both from a technical and fundamental perspective.
- Comfortable with interacting with media publishers in person.
- Strong knowledge of multiple types of asset classes and long-term investment instruments such as index/mutual funds.
- Familiarity/Experience with financial market software such as Bloomberg/Reuters etc
- Understand the needs/requirements of global retail investors.
- Have a very high level of English, both written and spoken
- Have a ‘can do approach” attitude, be performance driven and results oriented.
- Demonstrate strong organizational, communication and people skills along with the ability to prioritise under pressure.
- Can work both independently and collaboratively to execute large projects and daily routines.
- Have strong attention to detail.