Investment Project Manager
The Investment Project Manager position will be responsible for the execution of workflow, dealflow and cross-departmental projects in regards to eToro’s investment offering, including investment programs and portfolios.
This position presents an opportunity to grow in the FinTech industry and be an integral part of eToros’ Investment Team placing this individual with unique responsibility in influencing the direction of eToro’s innovative investment offering.
This is a full time manager position.
What will you be doing?
- Working in eToro’s Investment Unit, helping to retain and grow the Assets-Under-Management (AUM) & Assets-Under Administration (AUA) of eToro’s Investment offering.
- Optimise and automate current & new work processes to improve output and SLAs in regards to investor materials, presentations and campaigns.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns/projects, including landing pages, site pages and materials in multiple languages for eToro’s clients promoting eToro’s investment offerings - including Portfolios & Popular Investors.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Approve, review, traffic and participate in the planning process in regards to all marketing output offline and online relating to eToro’s investment offering.
- Have 3-5 years of experience in financial services, or fin-tech company in a project management role, handling cross-departmental projects.
- A hands on individual who can ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Have a technical orientation working with project management tools and software.
- Familiarity working with 3rd party vendors and machine learning solutions.
- Have a very high level of English, both written and spoken
- Are organized with strong problem solving, multi-tasking and people skills
- Strong presentation skills- proficient in powerpoint.
- Have a ‘can do approach” attitude, be performance driven and results oriented.
- Demonstrate strong organizational and communication skills along with the ability to prioritise under pressure.
- Can work both independently and collaboratively to execute large projects and daily routines.
- Have good attention to detail.
It will also be nice if you have:
- MBA or 2nd degree and consulting background would be of benefit.
- Relevant project management certificates or courses
- Some understanding of SQL or analytical software.
- Have a strong knowledge of investing and financial markets.
- In addition an interest in the blockchain space and emerging technologies.