Group Financial Controller
Are you ready to join the most exciting Fintech company??
eToro is a leading global social investment network, enabling millions of users to trade and invest online in crypto currencies, securities and CFD whose underlying assets are currencies, commodities, indices and stocks in a simple, transparent and more enjoyable way.
Today, we empower over 20 million users in more than 140 countries and are constantly growing and expanding worldwide.
We are looking for a talented individual to join our amazing finance team as our new Group Financial Controller!
If you are intelligent, dynamic, an autodidact, meticulous, pro-active and hardworking, If you wish to influence all aspects of the business and work with highly experienced and professional teammates from all over the company, this is a great opportunity to join the corporate area of eToro.
What will you be doing:
- Manage a large bookkeeping team and assistant controllers
- Responsible for monthly close process. Develop monthly reports and financial controls
- Review financial analysis and report to management on a monthly basis
- Developing internal control guidelines, policies and procedures for financial processes.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and professional standards
- Manage the quarterly reviews and annual audit process with the group external auditors, as well as tax and ad hoc activities
- Provide technical accounting guidance for the group on various accounting issues
- Provide various financial information to management as needed.
- CPA with Big 4 experience
- 3+ years of experience as a controller in the tech, finance or fintech industry – a must
- Experience managing a team – a must
- Experience working at a public company – an advantage
- Working knowledge of and experience with a monthly closing process in multinational companies – an advantage
- Knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP
- Detailed-oriented with superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and at various levels within a company
- Ability to deliver quality work on tight deadlines, with strong organization and priority setting skills.
- Proven track record of driving projects to completion.
- Must be able to communicate financial information into sound business language
- Knowledge of regulation on taxes and reporting.
- Fluent in English – written and verbal