Director of Operations & Trade Support, eToro US
eToro is the largest social trading platform with over 23 million users. We are a multi-asset platform offering investments ranging from stocks, ETFs to crypto. Our innovative investor education and “Copy Trading” capabilities remain differentiated and innovative.
Reporting to the US CEO, you will have strategic and operational responsibility for the day-to-day work of eToro US Operations and Trading Support. You will both own specific operational domains and partner closely with our Executive team and work across Operations, Service, Compliance, Product, and teams to drive key initiatives forward. You will oversee the operations and trade support functions of all eToro US operations. We seek a strategic thinker with strong broker dealer, regulatory and other financial services operations experience. A key part of your role will be to manage and optimize the operation functions of eToro US business and anticipate issues before they become critical problems. You will be expected to wear multiple hats, work cross-functionally and solve business challenges to deliver our business objectives. You will manage a local team of operations and trade support specialists, while also driving partnership and delivery of services with the global operations organization. You will be a key member of the eToro US business leadership.
- Critical contributor and member of the US eToro leadership team informing strategy and decisioning support for the health and growth of the US Operations.
- Manage and optimize the end to end operations functions that impact the US both leading the local team and partnering with global operations. Domain of responsibility includes, but is not limited to, cashiering & money movement, payments operations, fraud & risk oversight, new accounts oversight, data management, regulatory reporting, trade settlement, reconciliation.
- Manage 3rd party operations and trading support vendor relationships, particularly for broker dealer clearing, banking, payment processors and critical operational vendors and ensure service delivery.
- Work closely with Finance (FinOp), compliance, legal, Global Operations, Service and business to ensure both business and regulatory obligations are met.
- Serve as an co-owner and contributing member of the team addressing regulatory inquiry, operations audits and testing & monitoring obligations.
- Serve as a key member of the eToro US management team contribution to business decisions and problem resolution that are end to end.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
- Some Lean or process optimization experience is preferred
- 10+ years of experience at a top consulting firm or a fintech broker dealer firm
- Experience in fintech or other regulated industries
- People leadership and strategy skills and experience
- Intellectual curiosity for the cryptocurrency and blockchain space