DevOps Engineer Bootcamp
Are you an expert system engineer willing to become a DevOps ninja?
Here in eToro we are looking for talented system engineers with passion for DevOps culture and tools who will join DevOps bootcamp*! After succesfully graduating from the bootcamp, you will become one of eToro’s DevOps engineers and will take part in creating the next generation of eToro`s CI\CD pipelines, supporting our RnD teams with self services and automation, infrastructure and more, using cutting edge modern technologies.
*The bootcamp is in cooperation with a recognized leader in the training of IT and Hi-Tech technology.
When successfully graduating the Bootcamp, you will:
- Design, Build and maintain multiple environments on Azure using infrastructure as a code approach.
- Design, Implement and manage the CI/CD processes up to production environments.
- Make important technical decisions in the designing, creating, and maintaining eToro’s DevOps Infrastructure.
- Containerizing our services and managing them with leading orchestration frameworks (Kubernetes).
- Interface and work closely with various R&D Groups (Architects, Developers, Product Managers).
- Maintaining, optimizing, and automating processes in a large scale of production environments.
- Support production environments - troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Participate in the 24/7 team's shifts.
- 5+ years of experience as a System Engineer (at least 2 years in a production environment) - a must.
- Experience in working in an online SAAS company - Advantage.
- Ability to manage multi-tier architectures: load balancers, web servers, application servers, databases, storage, and networking.
- Understanding of networking fundamentals.
- Experience with Microsoft Server technology, including Server, IIS, and Active Directory.
- Experience in managing Linux servers.
- Experience in managing cloud platforms, preferably Azure - Advantage.
- Hands-on experience with one or more scripting languages (such as: Bash / PowerShell / Python).
- Experience with monitoring and log analysis tools such as ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog, etc. - Advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player.
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Results-driven with strong commitment and independence.
- Innovative and ability to quickly learn new and existing technologies.
- Excellent English, ability to communicate fluently with peers abroad.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.