Salesforce Tech Lead
Are you ready to join the most exciting Fintech global company? eToro is a leading global social investment network, offering millions of users to trade and invest online in cryptocurrencies, securities, and CFD whose underlying assets are currencies, commodities, indices, and stocks in a simple, transparent, and more enjoyable way.
Today, we empower over 20 million users in more than 140 countries worldwide to manage their funds through our innovative online investment platforms and active trading community, with thousands of new accounts created every day.
We are looking for a talented individual to join our Business Applications team as Salesforce Tech Lead.
The Salesforce Tech Lead will drive forward and help manage the execution of our Salesforce-related deliverables and lead the development team, composed of developers, implementers and QA.
You will work closely with Solution Architects and R&D teams to define technical solutions, develop, implement and maintain the applications and related integrations to ensure delivery of innovative, high-quality solutions that meet the business needs.
What you will be doing:
● Designs and implements business technology solutions as well serve as the technical expert.
● Provides mentoring and guidance to implementor/developers team members.
● Hands-on design and development of custom solutions
● Work in Apex, VisualForce, Lightning-Web-Component, and application integration patterns.
● Judges the tradeoffs with technology and feasibility and makes choices that fit the constraints of the project.
● Direct involvement and/or oversight of developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration, and testing.
● Ownership for the Release and Environment Management including sandbox usage planning, CI/CD including metadata and data migration,
environment comparisons, and version control.
troubleshooting of complex and critical issues.
● Experience in a hands-on technical leadership position
● 3+ years of experience with Salesforce development
● Knowledge of Salesforce Best Practices using Salesforce Low code, Apex, LWC , SOQL
● Knowledge of Salesforce Integration Patterns
● Experience in large data volumes
● One or more Salesforce certifications (Administrator/Advanced Administrator, Platform Developer 1 or 2, App Builder, Sales/Service Cloud) -advantage
● Experience with agile methodologies and CI/CD
● Excellent problem-solving skills
● Fluent English both written and verbal