Finance & Operations Administrator
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
We are looking for a Finance and Operations Administrator to manage our company’s accounts payable, perform numerous reconciliations, prepare journal entries and various reports.
Finance and Operations Administrator responsibilities include reviewing and reconciling accounts, processing payments to external partners and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts. To be successful in this role, you should have a Finance or Accounting background and be familiar with bookkeeping.
Ultimately, you will ensure we process all financial transactions accurately and on time.
- Manage the invoice and expense approval, coding and payment process.
- Manage the daily VISA settlement process.
- Upload other cash payments for approval.
- Monthly and ad hoc journal entry postings.
- Balance sheet reconciliations including cash, intercompany, fixed assets, prepayments, inventory and accruals.
- Treasury operations reconciliations.
- Preparation of the quarterly VISA reporting.
- Preparation of various cash reports.
- Preparation of the quarterly VAT returns.
- Assist with the preparation of the management accounts, budgets and year-end financial statements.
- Assist with FCA regulatory returns.
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors and an eye for detail.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good organizational and time-management abilities
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field
- Finance and Accounting degree preferred with Minimum 2:1