Big Data Automation Engineer
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform are at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and the development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture that is both professional and fun.
Have at least 3 years of experience in Automation testing or a highly developed quality awareness.
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot complex big data systems
- Familiar with Java/Python, and Git.
- Developing automation infrastructure and tools over cloud ecosystems (Azure/ AWS/ GCP)
- Writing Test Plans according to business use cases
- Automate functional, system, and performance test cases.
- Ability to compare data over components like cloud storage, DB's and finding the discrepancies
- Working with Big Data frameworks like Spark/ Hadoop/ Kafka/ Flink
- Ability to learn new technologies and methodologies in a self-starting environment.