Talent Acquisition Specialist (Contract)
eToro is the leading global investment platform that makes online trading and investing accessible to everyone. More than 12 million registered users are already using eToro’s platform to participate in markets old and new, including traditional stocks and commodities to cutting-edge cryptoassets. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interests in mind.
eToro’s new U.S. office is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist (Contract) to support our rapid growth. You will initiate, execute and manage full-cycle recruiting, systems and processes. You will identify great passive candidates and develop acquisition strategies to hire them, including making and negotiating offers and on-board new hires.
- Sourcing and finding passive candidates and building relationships with those passive candidates.
- Screening all active candidates.
- Work with Hiring Managers to collect profile requirements, setup workflows and manage scheduling.
- Establish and maintain strategic, consultative, positive, respectful, professional relationships and partnerships with executive leadership, peers, hiring managers, candidates, and external resources.
- Leverage technology, including the Applicant Tracking Software (ATS) to make sure systems help accelerating processes and outcomes while maintaining all needed data on the recruiting activities.
- Ensure requisitions are posted to appropriate channels.
- Consistently extract and build reports from ATS that can inform a change in the full-cycle recruiting strategy per requisition or overall.
- Ensure all applicants have a great experience, regardless of outcome.
- Source, contact, and screen active and passive candidates to determine candidate’s qualifications and viability.
- Promote employment opportunities by demonstrating and communicating a strong knowledge of company history, benefits, market-share and growth.
- Manage offer process by assisting with offer creation, offer approval, and extending offer to each candidate.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques, both in the blockchain industry, and outside the industry, in order to be competitive in recruiting practices.
- Invest time and investigate recruitment best practices to incorporate in individual and team professional development.
- Must possess a BS/BA in business, marketing, human resources or related field, or possess at least 2 years of prior work experience relating to those fields.
- Proficiency in computers, internet based applications, social media platforms, common sourcing applications and services, and Microsoft Office programs is required.
- Prior experience in sourcing passive candidates is required.
- Prior experience in venture-backed startups is a plus.
- Must be well organized and able to prioritize tasks appropriately.
- Must be time efficient and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.