ML Operations Engineer
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading, investing and asset management needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader. Blockchain and crypto assets are core to eToro's vision and strategy, transferring financial services to the Blockchain.
Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture that is both professional and fun.
What you’ll be doing?
The data science team researches, designs, implements and delivers analytics-based algorithms to solve key business problems.
As a Senior Engineer in the Data Science team, you will work collaboratively with Data Scientists and Data engineers to deploy and operate systems. You’ll help automate and streamline our operations and processes. You’ll build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations. You’ll also troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, testing, and production environments
- Design and implement data contracts and interfaces with partner R&D teams to enable full end to end data-science products availability.
- Design and implement from scratch an internal tool for accessing the data science product for non R&D teams.
- Own the full development cycle building major components of the platform. Design, deliver and deploy a highly available and scalable platform.
- Provide technical leadership; research and promote new technologies and tools.
- Tackle technical challenges - performance, fault-tolerance, security and live production issues.
- Play an active role in requirements definition and systems analysis.
- Work well in a team environment and be able to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements.
- Results-oriented, self-learner, problem solver with 'can do' attitude.
- 4+ years of experience in writing production code.
- Strong programming skills in C# / Python.
- Experience with Kubernetes or Docker - a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with DevOps practices and CI/CD processes.
- An experience in distributed systems and microservices architecture - a plus
- Experienced with cloud technologies; preferably Microsoft Azure - a plus.
- Familiarity with Git - a plus.
- Profound knowledge and understanding of software architecture concepts.
- A degree in CS or a veteran of a relevant army unit.