Middle Office Operations Manager
eToro, the world’s leading social online trading platform, is a revolutionary fintech company that has been at the forefront of online trading for more than a decade. By engaging millions of users with our innovative social features such as the CopyTrader™, the Popular Investor program, and CopyPortfolios™, we strive to make money management available to everyone. We have developed an intuitive trading platform which gives traders and investors access to global stock markets, commodity trading, cryptocurrency trading and more. Since its establishment in 2007, the company has been operating with clients’ interest in mind with innovation at its heart.
The eToro U.S. office is looking for a Middle Office Manager. This role will be responsible for ensuring that business offerings under FINRA and SEC jurisdictions are professionally managed in full compliance with all rules and regulations. The ideal candidate will have a financial operations background. Proven track record of successfully navigating complex financial operations in a regulated environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Help setup and oversee day to day MO operations of a soon to be launched broker dealer.
- Prepare and manage various application processes from start to finish.
- Daily trade break reconciliation.
- Drive automation of operational processes and reporting
- Participate in audit preparation
- Analyze and manage improvements in front to back trade flow following the life cycle of a trade.
- Supporting management to identify and manage operational risks
- Liaising with settlements /clearing vendors on an ad-hoc basis, and conducting periodic reviews of the firm’s settlements servicing
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in overseeing broker dealer operations, preferably in retail facing applications.
- Extensive knowledge of the full end to end trade lifecycle including cashiering, P&S and trading.
- Must operate with a high sense of urgency and know how to execute.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Detailed understanding of securities rules and regulatory reporting, specifically pertaining to CAT & Rule 606.
- Attention to detail and the ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- A strong team player with the agility to maneuver between managerial responsibilities and ad-hoc day to day coverage of the Operations department
- Must have Bachelor's degree or higher
- Series 24 required
- 5 - 8 years experience in broker dealer MO operations
Nice to have:
- Experience working with a clearing firm as an introducing broker.
- Additional asset class experience.
- Fintech payments or treasury operations.
- Familiarity with KYC/AML