About eToro and its Legal Team
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is home to millions of traders and investors in 140 countries. Join our Legal Team as a Legal Admin and enjoy a professional, rewarding job atmosphere at a company that puts on emphasis on professional standards while keeping the workplace fun.
What will you be doing:
- Provide administrative assistance in managing the day-to-day activities of the department.
- Filing, organizing, scanning, copying, and emailing legal documents, including corporate documents repository, employees benefits plan and KYC documents and records in the legal library.
- Coordinate the execution of legal documents with relevant stakeholders and filing them in the legal library;
- Tracking legal expenses and monthly accruals and invoices;
- Be the focal point with our notary;
- Provide administrative support by receiving and routing mail and emails.
- Development and management of systems and record-keeping for third party due diligence and KYC exercises for the group entities.
- Assess the urgency of situations and determine appropriate actions, monitor status of pending item, provide follow up and keep management informed by communicating a wide variety of information.
- Prepare legal correspondence and presentations.
- Maintain legal management systems.
- If required manage schedules and coordinate appointments and meetings;
Who are we looking for:
eToro is looking to hire a Legal Admin to assist the growing legal department (which currently counts 6 lawyers) with various matters.
Want to Join? you must have:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role in a highly dynamic environment
- Organizations skills
- excellent writing and communication skills
- proficiency with MS Office
- English at mother tongue level or equivalent is a MUST (Hebrew is required as well).