Senior Back-End Developer eTorox
Are you ready to join the most exciting Fintech global company? eToro is a leading global social investment network, offering millions of users to trade and invest online in cryptocurrencies, securities and CFD whose underlying assets are currencies, commodities, indices and stocks in a simple, transparent and more enjoyable way. Today, we empower over 10 million users in more than 140 countries worldwide to manage their funds through our innovative online investment platforms and active trading community, with thousands of new accounts created every day.
eToroX is the blockchain and crypto division of eToro, that was established in 2018. We are responsible for all the technological developments and business operations related to the most exciting domain that exists today in Fintec - the blockchain. We have already launched the crypto wallet, and just lately launched the long awaited Crypto Exchange. We are growing fast and have ambitious technological and business goals.
What you’ll be doing
- Take part in design and development of 24/7 high scale APIs and distributed system using NodeJs, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ, Redis and more.
- Own, monitor and improve our microservices services in production.
- Write technical design documents and take part in design review meetings.
- Face technical challenges - performance, fault-tolerance, security and live production issues.
- Be involved throughout our services life cycle, influence every step of the way.
Want to join? If you
- Have experience in developing distributed, highly available and high scale RESTful APIs - Must.
- Work well in a team environment and be able to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements.
- Results oriented, self-learner, problem solver with 'can do' attitude.
- Experience with Typescript - Must.
- Experienced with Redis, RabbitMQ, NoSQL , SQL - Preferred.
- Experienced with some blockchain technologies - Advantage.
- 5+ years of backend development - Must.
- 2+ years of NodeJS development - Must.