Jr. Graphic Designer
eToro is the leading global investment platform that makes online trading and investing accessible to everyone. More than 23 million global users are already using eToro’s platform to participate in markets old and new, from traditional stocks and commodities to cutting-edge crypto assets. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
The person in this role will be a key member of the eToro US Studio Team, responsible for designing and creating graphic assets for a variety of marketing purposes. You will work with the marketing team to design, create and optimize our creative asset pipeline, ranging from ad and social media graphics, email marketing designs, event signage, and more.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in adopting a brand’s visual language and coordinate with other team members to implement throughout the marketing mix. We offer a competitive salary and a full suite of benefits.
What you’ll be doing:
- Owning and building upon eToro US’ visual brand
- Generating assets for various marketing channels
- Active participation in the direction of the eToro US brand
- Working with teammates to create optimized assets for various functions and placements
Want to join? You’ll need:
- 2-4 years experience in graphic design
- Advanced skills using Adobe Suite tools
- Experience creating ad banners, social media assets, email templates, print assets, and so on.
- Experience working with D2C or FinTech brands preferred
- In-house graphic design work experience preferred
- Extra credit for demonstrable UX design experience
- Ability to manage the production and execution of multiple fast-moving projects
- Exceptional communication skills
- Authorized to work in the United States.