eToro is the leading global investment platform that makes online trading and investing accessible to everyone. More than 23 million global users are already using eToro’s platform to participate in markets old and new, from traditional stocks and commodities to cutting-edge crypto assets. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
The person in this role will be responsible for writing and managing content across different communications channels. With unique and emotionally engaging ideas, your work will help acquire new audiences and deepen the emotional connection with our brand voice.
You’ll be responsible for the marketing team’s written content, which includes ad content, email content, SEO content, blog posts, editorials, emails, and general copywriting tasks. The copywriter will work with members of our US, external parties, and HQ-based teams to come up with creative ideas for various types of campaigns and be responsible for meeting publishing deadlines set by the team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting all US content creation, working with external parties and internal stakeholders
- Establish data-backed best practices for future content improvements
- Take the current US brand voice and adhere to it in your work
- Coordinate with the wider US marketing team to improve our overall customer communications experience and drive an increase in company goals
Want to join? You’ll need:
- 2-4 years experience as a copywriter for an in-house creative team and/or agency
- Expertise in US English grammar and spelling
- Experience writing for 360 campaigns and multiple customer touch points (email, banner ads, OOH, social)
- Understanding of A/B testing
- Experience with scripted commercials a plus
- Knowledge of fintech, stock market, and crypto is a plus
- Bachelors degree preferred